How do I know if my child's birth injury was …


How do I know if my child's birth injury was caused by medical malpractice in Rhode Island?


You may have a case for birth injury when you notice that your child isn’t the same as your other children, or that your child is not reaching the milestones that his/her peers are, or perhaps your pediatrician may even tell you. If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to have a tenured law firm on your side.

At Deluca and Weizenbaum, we take your medical records and review them and we can evaluate whether or not your child’s disability is due to something that went wrong in labor and delivery. These cases can be very complex and sophisticated; it is of the utmost importance that you seek the advice of a law firm with familiarity and knowledge of medical malpractice birth injury cases. Moreover, a team of medical experts will be utilized to prove that your child’s birth injury was caused during birth by negligence. At Deluca and Weizenbaum, we have an RN, LNCC, a Legal Nurse Consultant who performs in-depth medical record analysis in the area of birth injuries. Along with our staff, we work with a network of medical professionals who help us with your case. If you believe your child’s disability is the result of medical negligence or birth injury, our medical professional team will help gather the necessary information.   

For a free consultation with a Rhode Island medical malpractice law firm, please call 401-453-1500 or contact us through our website at


Legal Non-Fiction Answered


Disclaimer: This answer was provided by an attorney selected to Super Lawyers, and is intended to be an educated opinion only. This answer should not be relied upon as legal advice, nor construed as a form of attorney-client relationship.

Other Answers by this Lawyer

Do I need a lawyer for my Rhode Island medical malpractice case?

If a doctor, health care provider or hospital fails to give you or a loved one the appropriate standard of care or causes injury or death, you have …

Answered by Miriam Weizenbaum, 1 year ago

Call me at

To: Miriam Weizenbaum

Super Lawyers: Potential Client Inquiry