Ask Super Lawyers

Find Answers to Your Legal Issue

Find Your Answer

With Ask Super Lawyers, you'll find top attorneys answering state-specific questions about legal issues that matter to you. Each attorney participating in Ask Super Lawyers has been selected to a Super Lawyers list and has undergone our patented multiphase selection process. Across the United States, only the top five percent of each state's attorneys are selected. So when you see a lawyer on the Super Lawyers list, you know they've earned it.

Recently Answered

How is spousal support calculated in Illinois?

Before explaining how spousal support is calculated, it is important to distinguish between the two types of maintenance. Temporary maintenance is …

Answered by Monika M. Blacha

Can I start a lawsuit after a construction accident even if I am getting workers’ compensation in New York?

Depending on the circumstances of your accident, you may be able to pursue compensation through a lawsuit while you are receiving workers’ …

Answered by Pat James Crispi

When does it make sense to have a premarital or postnuptial agreement in Arizona?

Premarital (also called prenuptial) agreements are contracts entered into prior to marriage that generally address how income, assets and debts are …

Answered by William D. Bishop

How Can I Maximize My Compensation After A Brain Injury Accident In California?

Get Appropriate Medical TreatmentThe first important step after a serious head injury is to get prompt and appropriate medical treatment – not …

Answered by Matthew D. Easton

When Should I Appeal an Illinois Criminal Conviction?

The short answer is virtually always. Except in rare circumstances, you will not receive a stiffer sentence and the worst that can happen is to have …

Answered by Richard J. Dvorak

Page Generated: 0.074892044067383 sec