Answers in Massachusetts for Birth Injury

Can I sue my doctor / physician for medical malpractice if my child was born with cerebral palsy or some type of birth trauma in Massachusetts?

Doctors (also called physicians), like most other professionals such as lawyers, architects and accountants, owe a duty of care to their patient. …

Answered by Russell X. Pollock

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.041299104690552 sec