Joel Baruch Legal Answers in California

What should I do if I believe I have been sexually harassed either because of my gender or sexual orientation in the workplace in California?

Because of the publicity surrounding the “Me Too” movement and the easy availability of information in a technological society, one might …

Answered by Joel Baruch

What should I do if I have a good faith complaint that my co-workers, supervisors or managers are engaging in unlawful activity in the workplace that causes injury to members of the public or myself in California?

Effective Jan. 1, 2014, California’s whistleblower protection law was changed to become one of the strongest in the nation for both private …

Answered by Joel Baruch

Find Answers in California by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.15895104408264 sec