Russell L. Glauber Legal Answers in California

If I’m an undocumented worker, can I still file for workers’ compensation in California?

In California, as in many states, undocumented workers are provided for in the event of a workplace accident. California Labor Code section 3351(a) …

Answered by Russell L. Glauber

Find Answers in California by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.3858048915863 sec