Civil Rights Law Legal Answers

Find States with Answers in Civil Rights

Photo of Richard J. Dvorak

Can I Sue if Falsely Arrested or Hurt/Denied Treatment in Illinois Police Custody?

Yes, you can file a civil lawsuit requesting financial compensation. When ongoing practices or policies caused the harm, you …

Sponsored answer by Richard J. Dvorak

Page Generated: 0.027908086776733 sec