Answers in California for Construction Defects

Photo of James Kristy

If I see structural damage to my California home, including uneven floors or cracks in the walls or ceilings, do I need to contact a lawyer??

Cracks and uneven floors in your home can be a sign of serious issues. You may have construction defects and, if …

Sponsored answer by James Kristy

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.12756490707397 sec