Answers in California for Criminal Law - Federal

How can I be charged with child abduction in California if I am the parent?

If you have interfered with the custodial right of the other parent, you can be charged with child abduction. This is a serious charge: The …

Answered by Ron Cordova

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.076380968093872 sec