Answers in California for Criminal Law

What Do I Do if I’m Falsely Accused of a Crime in California?

False criminal accusations don’t go away on their own. If you’ve been accused of a crime unfairly, you need to talk to a lawyer as soon …

Answered by Mark A. Broughton, 4 months ago

Do I Need A Lawyer For A Bench Warrant In California?

A bench warrant is a warrant issued by a judge for the defendant's failure to appear. A person who has an outstanding bench warrant …

Answered by Jeffrey T. Hammerschmidt, 1 year ago

Results 1 - 2 of 2

Page Generated: 0.076540946960449 sec