Answers in California for Eminent Domain

Photo of Glenn L. Block

What Compensation Am I Entitled To If The Government Wants Part Of My Property in California?

Under both the Federal and California Constitutions, the government has the power to take your property (or portions of your property), if the land …

Sponsored answer by Glenn L. Block

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.492262840271 sec