Brendan J. Flaherty Legal Answers in Illinois

Photo of Brendan J. Flaherty

Can I Sue A Restaurant, Grocery Store, Or Food Company For Food Poisoning In Illinois?

Yes. If you are a victim of food poisoning, you can sue those responsible to recover money for medical expenses, Show More

Sponsored answer by Brendan J. Flaherty

Find Answers in Illinois by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.1290328502655 sec