Richard J. Dvorak Legal Answers in Illinois

When Should I Appeal an Illinois Criminal Conviction?

The short answer is virtually always. Except in rare circumstances, you will not receive a stiffer sentence and the worst that can happen is to have …

Answered by Richard J. Dvorak

Can I Sue if Falsely Arrested or Hurt/Denied Treatment in Illinois Police Custody?

Yes, you can file a civil lawsuit requesting financial compensation. When ongoing practices or policies caused the harm, you may also ask for …

Answered by Richard J. Dvorak

Find Answers in Illinois by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.38366293907166 sec