Christopher L. Williams Legal Answers in Louisiana

What can I do if a Louisiana employer does not pay me overtime or my vacation pay?

Under a federal law called the Fair Labor Standards Act ("FLSA"), an employer is obligated to pay (a) at least minimum wage for all hours …

Answered by Christopher L. Williams

Find Answers in Louisiana by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.28855609893799 sec