Answers in California for Medical Devices

Photo of Nicole K.H. Maldonado

I was implanted with an IVC filter in California and was injured after the device fractured. Can I file an IVC filter lawsuit?

Yes. The first thing you should do if you have been harmed by an IVC filter is have your doctor carefully document your injuries or condition for …

Sponsored answer by Nicole K.H. Maldonado

Photo of Bijan Esfandiari

I live in California where Alere Inc. is named as a defendant in lawsuits over alleged defects with its INR blood home monitoring system. What should I do if I used the Alere InRatio Test Strips and INR meter?

If you sustained injuries after using the Alere INRatio home monitoring system, it is in your best interest to speak with an experienced personal …

Sponsored answer by Bijan Esfandiari

Results 1 - 2 of 2

Page Generated: 1.0491790771484 sec