Lisa Kirsch-Satawa Legal Answers in Michigan

Photo of Lisa Kirsch-Satawa

What Happens If I Am Under Investigation For Child Abuse By Child Protective Services in Michigan?

Child Protective Services (CPS) is an agency in Michigan tasked to keep children out of neglectful situations. Show More

Sponsored answer by Lisa Kirsch-Satawa

Find Answers in Michigan by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.27493596076965 sec