Derek A. Patrin Legal Answers in Minnesota

Can I Get My DWI Reduced To Careless Driving In Minnesota?

Prosecutors have a vested interest in convicting you of DWI if you took a test that showed an alcohol concentration at or above 0.08. The …

Answered by Derek A. Patrin

Can I Get A Minnesota DWI Off My Record?

Once you are convicted of a DWI or plead guilty to a DWI in Minnesota, you will not be able to get that conviction removed or expunged from your …

Answered by Derek A. Patrin

Do I Need An Attorney For A DWI In Minnesota?

Many people wonder after being arrested for DWI whether they need an attorney, especially in situations where they assume they are guilty of the …

Answered by Derek A. Patrin

Find Answers in Minnesota by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.2766261100769 sec