Joseph P. Kennedy Legal Answers in New Mexico

Can Sexual Abuse Survivors File A Civil Lawsuit In New Mexico?

Yes. If you have been the victim of sexual abuse, a civil lawyer can seek money damages from your abuser and their protectors to compensate you for …

Answered by Joseph P. Kennedy

Find Answers in New Mexico by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.19132304191589 sec