John M. Zenir Legal Answers in New York

Photo of John M. Zenir

What can I do if I receive an "indicated" or "unfounded" letter from Child Protective Services in New York?

This Report of Child Neglect/Abuse could impact your future employment because of the fact that the existence of an Show More

Sponsored answer by John M. Zenir

Find Answers in New York by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.26392221450806 sec