Martin Edelman Legal Answers in New York

Photo of Martin Edelman

Can I sue the MTA for injuries, or a family member’s death, sustained in an MTA bus accident, in a slip/trip and fall in the New York City subways or in an accident involving the LIRR or Metro-North Railroad?

New Yorkers know all too well how frustrating it can be when riding mass transit in New York City. But if you think an Show More

Sponsored answer by Martin Edelman

Find Answers in New York by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.19159507751465 sec