T. Edward (Eddie) Williams Legal Answers in New York

Can I sue a foreign shareholder for breach of contract in New York?

You can sue a foreign person or entity in federal court for breach of a contract.  However, in some cases, you may be required to arbitrate the …

Answered by T. Edward (Eddie) Williams

Find Answers in New York by Legal Issue

Page Generated: 0.15154409408569 sec