Answers in Florida for Probate & Estate Administration

Photo of John Farina

Can you bring a claim in Florida to challenge wrongdoing by a trustee or executor?

The simple answer to this question is yes.Personal representatives or executors have a fiduciary duty to act in …

Sponsored answer by John Farina

Photo of Aislynn Thomas-McDonald

What Are My Rights As A Beneficiary To An Estate In The Florida Keys?

Your rights as a beneficiary will differ depending on whether the deceased individual had a will in place. For …

Sponsored answer by Aislynn Thomas-McDonald

Results 1 - 2 of 2

Page Generated: 0.28347086906433 sec