Answers in California for Real Estate

How does the parent-child exclusion work with my business that owns real property in California?

The parent-child exclusion is a policy referring to the transfer of real estate and other property from parents to children. In practice, it means …

Answered by D. Michael Trainotti

What Should I Do If My Neighbor Sets Up A Sober Living Home In My California Neighborhood?

Sober living homes have become a troublesome epidemic in much of the United States, especially in California. While some of these homes are well-run …

Answered by Mark B. Wilson

What are the pitfalls of commercial leases and purchase and sales in California?

Matters related to commercial real estate leases and purchase and sale of commercial property are complex. For anyone unfamiliar with the nuances of …

Answered by Michael Schachter

Results 1 - 3 of 3

Page Generated: 0.023226976394653 sec