South Carolina Legal Answers

Find Answers in South Carolina by Legal Issue

Can I sue my employer for unpaid wages in South Carolina?

In short, yes, you can sue for any earned wages that your employer has not yet paid you. South Carolina state law prohibits employers from …

Answered by Christy Ford Allen, 3 years ago

Do I Need A Lawyer For Workers Comp In South Carolina?

Workers' compensation laws were established to provide a no fault means of compensating injured workers or their dependants for being injured in …

Answered by Luther J. Battiste, III, 4 years ago

Can I sue my business partner in South Carolina?

In South Carolina as in most states, there are many different types of business arrangements. Understanding what kind of business relationship …

Answered by Christy Ford Allen, 4 years ago

Page Generated: 0.046922922134399 sec