Answers in South Carolina for Wage & Hour Laws

Can I sue my employer for unpaid wages in South Carolina?

In short, yes, you can sue for any earned wages that your employer has not yet paid you. South Carolina state law prohibits employers from …

Answered by Christy Ford Allen

Results 1 - 1 of 1

Page Generated: 0.079040050506592 sec